As of August 2021 Petra Schwer has joined the Editorial board of Innovations in Incidence Geometry - Algebraic, topological and combinatorial.
IIG publishes carefully selected and peer-reviewed original research papers of the highest quality about all aspects of incidence geometry and its applications. These include
- finite and combinatorial geometry,
- rank-2 geometries,
- geometry of groups,
- Tits-buildings and diagram geometries,
- incidence geometric aspects of algebraic geometry,
- incidence geometric aspects of algebraic combinatorics,
- computational aspects,
- arrangements of hyperplanes,
- abstract polytopes and convex polytopes,
- tropical and F1 geometry,
- Coxeter groups and root systems,
- topological geometry,
- applications of incidence geometry (including coding theory, cryptography, quantum information theory).
In a few weeks starting on 13 September, some of us will participate in the conference
Combinatorics and Representation Theory in Lausanne,
a (on-site!) event held at the EPFL (Switzerland) on connections between representation theory and combinatorics. Petra is one of the invited speakers.
See you there!