Study and Teaching
In case you are interested in writing your Bachelor's or Master's Thesis with us don't hesitate to contact me.
We will then discuss with you potential geometric/combinatorial/algebraic topics that are tailored to your interests and based on your level of experience.
If you would like to persue a PhD in my group I would be happy if you contact me even if we don't have positions advertised at the moment.
Theses written under my supervision
- Julia Heller (2018, KIT), Thesis: Structural properties of non-crossing partitions from an algebraic and geometric perspective
- Annette Karrer (2020, KIT), Thesis: Contracting boundaries of amalgamted free products of CAT(0) groups with applications to right-angled Coxeter groups
- Mireille Soergel (Summer 2018, Uni Heidelberg)
- Valentin Braun (Winter 2017/18, KIT), Thesis: On Brady's Classifying Spaces for Artin Groups of Finite Type
- Peter Breul (Summer 2017/18, KIT)
- Holger Mühlsteph (Winter 2017/18, KIT)
- Marius Graeber (Summer 2017, KIT), Paper basierend auf Masterarbeit: Shadows in Coxeter groups
- David Weniger (Winter 2016/17, KIT), Paper basierend auf Diplomarbeit: A structure theorem for euclidean buildings
- Yannick Steinkamp (Winter 20/21, OVGU)
- Noam von Rotberg (Summer 2020, Uni Heidelberg)
- Jonas Labonte (Summer 2018, KIT)
- Lena Eid (Summer 2017, KIT)
- Laura Jesser (Winter 2016/17, KIT)
- Stefan Lais (Summer 2015, KIT)