Study and Teaching
In case you are interested in writing your Bachelor's or Master's Thesis with us don't hesitate to contact me.
We will then discuss with you potential geometric/combinatorial/algebraic topics that are tailored to your interests and based on your level of experience.
If you would like to persue a PhD in my group I would be happy if you contact me even if we don't have positions advertised at the moment.
Theses written under my supervision
- Julia Heller (2018, KIT), Thesis: Structural properties of non-crossing partitions from an algebraic and geometric perspective
- Mireille Soergel (SS 2018, Heidelberg)
- Valentin Braun (WS 2017/18, KIT), Thesis: On Brady's Classifying Spaces for Artin Groups of Finite Type
- Peter Breul (WS 2017/18, KIT)
- Holger Mühlsteph (WS 2017/18, KIT)
- Marius Graeber (SS 2017, KIT), Paper based on Master thesis: Shadows in Coxeter groups
- David Weniger (WS 2016/17, KIT), paper based on Diploma thesis: A structure theorem for euclidean buildings
- Jonas Labonte (SS 2018, KIT)
- Lena Eid (SS 2017, KIT)
- Laura Jesser (WS 2016/17, KIT)
- Stefan Lais (SS 2015, KIT)