Petra Schwer joins Editorial board of IIG
As of August 2021 Petra Schwer has joined the Editorial board of Innovations in Incidence Geometry - Algebraic, topological and combinatorial.
IIG publishes carefully selected and peer-reviewed original research papers of the highest quality about all aspects of incidence geometry and its applications. These include
- finite and combinatorial geometry,
- rank-2 geometries,
- geometry of groups,
- Tits-buildings and diagram geometries,
- incidence geometric aspects of algebraic geometry,
- incidence geometric aspects of algebraic combinatorics,
- computational aspects,
- arrangements of hyperplanes,
- abstract polytopes and convex polytopes,
- tropical and F1 geometry,
- Coxeter groups and root systems,
- topological geometry,
- applications of incidence geometry (including coding theory, cryptography, quantum information theory).